Last Updated: [Date]
instapro2.org respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
1. Identification of the Copyrighted Work
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL or other specific location on instapro2.org where the material is available.
2. Your Contact Information
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Statement of Good Faith Belief
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. Statement Under Penalty of Perjury
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
5. Electronic Signature
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
6. Counter-Notice by the User
If you believe that material you posted on instapro2.org has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated copyright agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send your DMCA notices or counter-notices to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
[Your Name or Company Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number]
Please note that instapro2.org may, under appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Changes to DMCA Notice
We reserve the right to update or change this DMCA Notice page at any time. Any changes will be reflected on this page. We encourage you to check this page periodically for updates.