It’s simple to forget your Instagram password. Your iPhone and Android devices’ apps facilitate access by automatically logging you in.
However, what would happen if you had to log out and were unable to retrieve your password? In the event that you do not have access to your Instagram account, there are a few solutions available to you.
The “Forgot password?” link that appears on the login screen should be your first action.
Just follow the directions displayed on the screen. By doing this, the process of changing your password will begin.
Already logged in
It is also possible to view your password if you are already signed into Instagram and don’t want to reset it.
Follow these instructions to find out how to view your Instagram password when logged in on both iPhone and Android devices.
How to find Instagram account password in setting?
Visiting your device’s saved passwords is a simple method to view your Instagram password on an iPhone or Android device.
- If you have an iPhone, you can go to the settings and find your Instagram password. Your Instagram password can be found by going to “Passwords,” scrolling down to “instagram.com,” and selecting it.
- For Android users, go to your Google Account via the settings on your phone to retrieve your Instagram password.
- Once there, choose “Security” followed by “Manage your Google Account.”
- The “Password Manager” will then display the passwords you have saved.
- Passwords are typically automatically saved for you when you sign up for apps using your device, which is easy for the users.
How to view my Instagram password on Android devices?
- Again, it’s very easy to accomplish this. You won’t have to wait long to get your Instagram password!
- You can find your Instagram password in the settings on your Android phone.
- Navigate to Google Account from the settings on your phone, then select “Manage your Google Account.”
- Next, select “Password Manager.”
- You can retrieve your Instagram password by doing this. Passwords on Android devices are probably automatically stored for you, just like on iPhones.
Here’s an easy overview of this process…
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Tap “Google” after swiping down to find it.
- You’ll see “Manage your Google Account” appear.
- Select “Security” from the navigation bar’s right side menu.
- Tap “Password Manager” after swiping down to find it.
- Choose “Instagram” to view your Instagram password.
Find Username in Instagram account
Your Instagram user name is how you identify yourself to the Instagram community and how other users can find you.
Tap the icon in the bottom right corner to access your profile and find your Instagram username, also known as your profile name.
Then, your username will be visible at the top of the screen.