Instagram sends you notifications regarding various features and activity associated with the service. It is frequently the case that Instagram notifications are ignored by the recipient, and in the event that this happens, a friend may take offense at the non-responsiveness of the person they are attempting to alert. Would you like to customize the Instagram app’s notification sound? Users of Instagram can personalize their notification tones, making warnings sound distinctive. The notification sound will be quite helpful when you receive messages on Instagram Direct Messages or when someone likes one of your posts.
Here’s a quick tutorial on configuring Instagram to play your favorite notification sound:
- First of all, open the Instagram application on your mobile device. Make verify you have access to your account by logging in.
- Access Profile: Press the “Profile” symbol situated in the lower right corner of the display. You can access your profile page by doing this.
- Access Settings: Locate the “hamburger” icon or three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of the screen on your profile page. To open the menu, click on it.
- Go to Settings: Locate the “Settings” option by swiping down the menu. You may access your Instagram account’s various settings by tapping on it.
- Pick Your Notifications: Locate and select “Notifications” from the Settings menu. This will take you to your Instagram account’s notification settings.
- Set up Push Notifications: Click the Notifications menu and choose “Push Notifications.” You can change the kind of notifications you get in this section.
- Select Notification Sound: To manage the notifications for your direct messages, look for the “Direct Messages” or “Instagram Direct” option. Give it a tap.
- Customize Sound: Locate the “Sound” option once you’ve accessed the Direct Messages notification settings. To view the available sound options, tap on it.
- Choose Preferred Sound: From the supplied choices, select the notification sound that you prefer. It’s possible that you have customized tones or the system sounds by default.
- Save Changes: After choosing the sound you want for your notifications, touch “Save” or any other comparable option to save the changes.
- Test Notification Sound: Either have someone send you a test message or compose a test message on a different device to start the notification in order to make sure the new sound is configured properly. You’ll hear your selected sound every time you receive a direct message or other notification on Instagram from now on. The sound of other apps on your phone won’t change if you change the Instagram notification sound. Notification sound customization is done on an app-by-app basis, so you can adjust them to your preferences.
You can personalize your Instagram experience by customizing the sound of your notifications. This will also help you distinguish Instagram alerts from other notifications on your phone. Certain Instagram notifications have customizable notification sounds. The procedures listed above might help you fix any customization issues you may be having and guarantee that you get the sound you want.